Fost 4 release 18.104.22.168490 now out
Created 22nd December, 2012 05:01 (UTC), last edited 22nd December, 2012 14:01 (UTC)
A fairly small release this time, but does include some important fixes for later versions of Boost and Python. There's also an important improvement to the backup files for the JSON databases.
|Linux & Mac|
svn co http://svn.felspar.com/public/fost-hello/tags22.214.171.124490 fost-hello
On the Mac you will need to set DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH before running hello-world-d
svn co http://svn.felspar.com/public/fost-hello/tags/126.96.36.199490 fost-hello
Everything is available through our Subversion repository. Below are the locations for the tagged releases for Fost 188.8.131.52490 components.
Detailed change log
- Added Boost Chrono to builds on Windows for Boost 1.47 and later.
- Removed the `workerqueue` as it doesn't do anything useful that a work pool doesn't already do.
- Allow the SMTP port to be set on the SMTP client and the tests.
- Create a backup of the old JSON database file (via a hard link) before creating the new one. For older versions of Boost (pre 1.46.0) there is still some small period of time when there is no disk file.
- Added a post commit hook to the local JSON DB transaction handler which allows code to run after a transaction is successfully committed.
- Fixed an order-of-destruction problem in the in-process Python host that showed up on Ubuntu Quantal/Python 2.7.