Created 31st October, 2008 09:25 (UTC), last edited 31st October, 2008 14:41 (UTC)
For the end of the month this month I'm sitting in a room at Chula University in central Bangkok at the Bangkok Google DevFest which is just about to wrap up.
Some quick thoughts:
- Unfortunately the internet connection has been pretty bad all day.
- The talks and demos where a lot more interesting than the commercial presentations from the partners.
- Opensocial looks really easy to write code for.
- There's some really cool new stuff in the maps API.
- Appengine is a great idea, but no use without a pricing model (due before March).
- Going to Roadhouse BBQ for beers afterwards is looking like a really attractive next step ;)