Created 20th January, 2016 11:17 (UTC), last edited 20th January, 2016 11:17 (UTC)
There has been a good deal of work done on the libraries, but nothing has made it into the master branches yet, so nothing to report here. That hasn't been why this release is a little late though. Boost 1.60 has just come out, but it appears to have had some sort of regression in the Python wrappers. This hasn't just affected fost-py and at the moment it seems everybody is still at a loss to understand why it has happened — even the Boost Python library maintainer. I was hoping that there was something fairly simple to get this working, but for the time being if you're using fost-py then you cannot use Boost 1.60.
Building on Linux
git clone --branch=18.104.22.168967 --recursive firstname.lastname@example.org:KayEss/fost-hello.git
Boost/build 58 0
Boost/install 58 0
- beanbag — Stand alone transactional JSON database server — email@example.com:KayEss/beanbag.git
- beanbag-seed — Seed project for giving you a starting point to develop web applications using Beanbag — firstname.lastname@example.org:KayEss/beanbag-seed.git
- fost-hello — Sample seed project — email@example.com:KayEss/fost-hello.git
- mengmon — Stand alone web server — firstname.lastname@example.org:KayEss/mengmom.git
- f5-threading — Preview of the first Fost 5 library which includes help for threading.
- fost-aws — Amazon AWS and OpenStack — email@example.com:KayEss/fost-aws.git
- fost-android — Eclipse project for Android that allows Fost 4 and Beanbags to be used on mobile devices — firstname.lastname@example.org:KayEss/fost-android.git
- fost-android-ndk — The native code for Android. Includes required parts of Boost configured to use the standard Android build system.
- fost-beanbag — Transactional JSON database — email@example.com:KayEss/fost-beanbag.git
- fost-base — Build system and core libraries — firstname.lastname@example.org:KayEss/fost-base.git
- fost-internet — Internet protocols, servers & clients — email@example.com:KayEss/fost-internet.git
- fost-meta — All libraries in one wrapper — firstname.lastname@example.org:KayEss/fost-meta.git
- fost-orm — Object/Relational mapping — email@example.com:KayEss/fost-orm.git
- fost-postgres — PostgreSQL — firstname.lastname@example.org:KayEss/fost-postgres.git
- fost-py — Python (2.x) bindings — email@example.com:KayEss/fost-py.git
- fost-web — Web server libraries — firstname.lastname@example.org:KayEss/fost-web.git
Detailed change log